Hi friends! I have lots of pictures from this past weekend for your viewing pleasure!
So that puppy. He’s pretty cute, huh? He is the sweetest, snuggliest long-haired miniature dachshund and his name is Davy Jones (after the guy from the Monkees that died a few years back!) and he’s mine! I bought him when I was in high school during a mid-teenage-years crisis. I regretted it for several months because taking care of a puppy when you’re actively involved in your junior year of high school is REALLY HARD. But I love love love my Davy so dearly and am grateful I got him when I did! Since our apartment doesn’t allow pets, he stays with my dad in the meantime and anytime my dad is in town I get so excited because that means DAVY!
YAY FALL LEAVES!!! 🙂
^^ This is my cute cousin, Susanna, that put up with me as a roommate our entire freshman year. She’s so so so lovely. ^^
^^ The chica on the right is my sister! ^^
My dad’s parents were in town for the weekend and I loved getting to see them. Seeing grandparents can be a very bittersweet thing since I never know when the “last time” I see them will be, especially since they live so far away, but I just pray that God would help me never take for granted the time I have with them while they’re still here.
- Currently craving –
- This pumpkin butter. Seriously, I’m making this STAT.
- These sweet potato pie bars. They look so dreamy!!!
- These baked pumpkin donuts with CARDAMOM (!!!) CRUMBLE. Amen.
- These GORGEOUS autumn chicken pot pies. Comfort food central.
- Currently listening –
- Lost and Found by Katie Herzig. Over and over and over and OVER again.
- Found this article through Broma Bakery about being overdriven yet extremely lazy. HA! Perfect.
- Give me all the autumn salads!!