Greetings, friends! Happy January 19th! My friend, Alexa, does these really fun “lately” posts that I love the format of, and I thought I’d give it a go for today’s Friday Favorites. Sometimes guides help the words flow, you know?
- grocery shopping. I mean, always! I have a post coming next week all about FOOD BUDGETING that I’m wildly excited about 🙂 It’s been soooo highly requested!
- Lululemon’s Energy Bra – I got this recommendation from reading this post by Lee from Fit Foodie Finds. GAME CHANGER. As a petite girl with a large cup size, bra shopping can kiiiinda be a pain. Lulu’s energy bras are comfy, supportive, and cute! Win.
- Lululemon’s Align Pant II – I owe this find to May from Nutrition Happens. I’d heard several people talk about the align pant before and how much they LOVED them, but was hesitant to make the purchase because of the negative reviews. After talking to May about them I bit the bullet and I am SO HAPPY I did. They are buttery soft and so lightweight – you really do feel like you’re not wearing any pants while wearing them…which is so strange, haha. But I love them!
- …sleep? 😆 Haha! Sophie’s been going through a sleep regression, plus she’s sick again (boo!), so she’s been getting up 3-4 times a night, which we are noooot used to – I thought those days were long behind us! Haha. Hoping an interrupted night of sleep is sometime in our near future 😉
- warm weather!!! With how bitterly cold and snowy it has been lately, we have been doing hardly any exploring in Boston which makes me sad! Anxious for warmer days so we can get out of the house more – we’re getting a biiit stir crazy.
- Koia’s plant-based protein drinks – have you tried them yet?! So far, I’ve seen them at Whole Foods and Shaw’s out here. They taste SO GOOD. Like, so good. I snagged the chocolate one at the grocery store a couple nights ago after I finished working out and it was the happiest post-workout slurp ever. It has an impressively low amount of sugar (4g), high fiber (10g!), and high protein (19g!). Booyah!
- All the roasted veg. Sweet potatoes, broccoli, and brussels on REPEAT! Lots of eggs. Cedar’s organic roasted red pepper hummus. Smoothies. Siete tortillas. Sourdough toast. The usual!
- I’m having a pesto moment. Or, well, I think my whole life has been a pesto moment. Anyway – I made a big batch of my favorite vegan pesto (this time around, I did half pumpkin seeds/half cashews, and half oil/half water – still super yum!) and froze it into little single-serving cubes with this silicon cube tray. That tray is also what I would use to freeze Sophie’s veggie purees! They’re so handy!!
- This Is Us, obviiiousslyyy! We also just finished watching season 2 of The Crown (I’m OBSESSED!) and are now binging Victoria. Brig and I are super into historical series – I’ve loved learning more about the royal family, it’s all so interesting!
- I’ve gotten back into working out at an actual gym (I just can’t get with home workouts) and holy cow have I MISSED that. We put Sophie down for bed and then I escape to the gym for an hour and it just feels so good. It’s my “me-time.” Also, night-workouter forever! I have so much more energy at night! Anyone else the same way?
Hope you guys have the greatest weekend, and be sure to tell me all about the things you’re loving lately down below!