IT’S MY BIRTHDAY! And yes, that little girl on the left with the cheetah vest & navy blue turtleneck? That would be baby me.
1. I made this BBQ sauce a few days ago and put it on top of some grilled chicken and WOWZA. Make it. ASAP.
2. Okay, music this week. Still obsessed with the new Of Monsters & Men album. Jose Gonzalez & Bon Iver on repeeeaatt. So relaxing.
3. Currently craving –
– This grilled veggie vegan pizza
– These caramelized honey & sea salt gelato pops
– These jumbo frosted animal cookies – hmm…I think I’m going to put my dachshund cookie cutter to use…
– These fish tacos with blueberry salsa
– This vegan cherry pie ice cream. OMG.
4. I want this book! I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn.
5. The Juice Contract. BAHAHA.
6. Utah is soooooooo stinkin’ hot right now. I looked at the weather forecast for this upcoming week & starting tomorrow, it’s 98, 99, 100, 102, 102, 102, 102…I WASN’T MADE FOR THIS.
^^ me again! I told you I wasn’t made for hot weather 😉 ^^
7. Brig got me the complete Harry Potter DVD set for my birthday and can you say MARATHON TIME, BABY. Super super stoked. Thanks, love!!
8. If Things Overheard at Whole Foods Were Motivational Posters. SO FUNNY. The Facebook page gives me life.