I’m currently sitting in my mom’s living room watching the rain pour outside & it’s total bliss. We’re eating orange & dark chocolate truffle scones and basking in their decadence. This trip has been everything we’ve needed & more. I haven’t felt this relaxed in a loonngg while.
1. Yesterday I walked around my mom’s garden & took pictures of all the flowers. The one above was one of my favorites. Gardening is one of my mom’s favorite pasttimes. My siblings & I, however, didn’t inherit that same love. I adore flowers, but taking care of them is something I’m not too fond of 😉
2. Currently craving –
– This arugula & kale reggiano salad
– This coconut lime watermelon slushie
– These unicorn popcorn rocky road bars – whaaat?!
3. Music this week – still totally obsessed with Jukebox the Ghost’s album!
4. Awesome Ways to Play With Your Food – lightsaber chopsticks?! YES PLZ.
5. A Farmers Market Guide to getting the best bargains.