1. I took this picture a couple years ago when my dad and I went biking & exploring around rural Minnesota. Isn’t the view beautiful?! This weekend, Brig and I are headed up north to the homefront (MN/ND) and I AM SO EXCITED!!! It’s family reunion time.
2. Currently craving –
– These PB & chocolate baked donuts
– These brazilian burrito bowls
– This couscous & fresh cherry salad
– These blackberry curd filled donuts
– These thai chicken chilaquiles
– These salted caramel popsicles
3. Music this week –> JUKEBOX THE GHOST’S NEW ALBUM. For each song on the album, there is a solo piano version included, as well, and oh my goodness! So so so beautiful. Ben Thornewill is an increeedible pianist. I think When The Nights Get Long is my current favorite among the solo piano songs. Undeniable You is my favorite original track.
4. So proud of my hometown DQ! We always knew they were pretty special 🙂
5. Creative, nonalcoholic drink recipes? I don’t have enough of those. Yes please!