GOOD GRIEF has it been forever. (Again.) Hello. Hi!
I feel like maybe I’ve finally gotten my act together, and though I’m still being medicated for morning sickness, I’m getting back to being a functional Lucia that likes to cook. Man, I’ve missed her. And guess what? There’s a recipe coming on FRIDAY (yes, as in two days!) and I’m so excited I can hardly stand it.
There have been sooooo many good eats online lately and I want to make all of them right. now. A lot of them include…
- These adorable tropical banana mini cakes – and good heavens, doesn’t Erica have the most beautiful way with words?
- This big vegan rainbow bowl with maple almond butter dressing – lemme just drizzle that all over EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE.
- These polenta veggie burgers with pesto & veggies – quick, I seriously need to make this before summer ends!
- This gnocchi-filled caprese dip – because why not put luscious potato pillows IN your cheese dip?! Best idea ever.
- The best way to fancy up boxed mac & cheese – Annie’s Mac and I have a date nearly every week and this is definitely the best way to jazz it up. So good.
- This chinese chicken salad with sesame garlic vinaigrette – fried wonton strips MANDATORY.
- This hatch chile summer squash queso fundido – queso goals.
- The ultimate mediterranean bowl – I am a falafel FIEND and am seriously so excited to try Dana’s recipe.
- These roasted corn, poblano pepper, and chicken quesadillas – for when you just need to make yourself a dang quesadilla! (sorry)
- These cauliflower stuffed shells with butternut squash sauce – healthy comfort food at its finest.
- These loaded mediterranean street fries – I’m absolutely dying to eat these. Don’t they look incredible?!
^^ I made What’s Gaby Cooking‘s peach, nectarine, & tomato panzanella a couple weeks ago and it was seriously so delicious I could cry. The real key? Those big pieces of ciabatta toasted in olive oil, salt, and pepper. UGH. ^^
OH – we found out that our sweet little baby is a GIRL and we could not be more thrilled!!! Both Brig and I were 99% sure it was a boy because there’s so many boys on his side and it’s just what our guts were saying, but then the ultrasound tech was like, “it’s a girl!” and I was like, “are you kidding?” Hahaha. So much for intuition! We were so surprised. But we’ve already started to collect cute little girl onesies and outfits and heaven help us. Brig and I are already so in love with this baby! 4 short months until we meet her!