^^ Brig seriously did so well with the V-day flowers this year! Love you, babe 🙂 ^^
Some favorites from the food blogging community –
- Lindsay from Pinch of Yum’s Spicy Fish Taco Bowls w/ Cilantro Lime Slaw – doesn’t this just make you crave summer? Look so delish.
- Sarah from Broma Bakery’s Samoa Macarons – once again, my FAVORITE girl scout cookies ever, but this time transformed into macarons. Swoon.
- Alexa from Fooduzzi’s Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing – maybe this will help me learn to love broccoli?!
- Shrimp in Thai Coconut Sauce by Heidi of Foodie Crush – shrimp, Thai, coconut…I’m in.
- Erica from Nommable’s Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Blondies – girl, you always know the way to my heart.
- Breakfast Bowls w/ Sweet Potato, Avocado, & Toasted Sesame Spinach by Liz of Pumpkin and Peanut Butter – seriously love this savory breakfast bowl!
V EXCITING NEWS: I am now officially a contributor to Female Foodie & I’ll be over there posting recipes twice a week! Brooke, the girl that runs the stellar FF team, is the absolute greatest and I love this opportunity I have to work with her and be apart of the community she’s creating. Check out the scone recipe that went up on there this morning – it is KILLER (in the best way).
The Seriously Awesome Minnesota Food Test. (This made my heart so happy).