My favorites from the food blogging community:
- Lindsay from Pinch of Yum’s Spicy Ramen with Tofu – not your typical Top Ramen, my friends, this is the REAL DEAL.
- Alexa from Fooduzzi’s GF + Vegan Tagalongs – as we all know, I LOVE Girl Scout cookies and I’m so into these healthy versions she’s creating lately!
- Erica from Nommable’s Chocolate Almond Marble Cake – look at those frosting skills! I defs need to work on mine.
- Liz from Pumpkin & Peanut Butter’s veggie-friendly Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza w/ White Garlic Sauce – I am all about that crispy kale & avocado on pizza!
- Monique from Ambitious Kitchen’s Polenta, Refried Beans, & Egg Skillet Bake – sounds like a seriously yummy protein-packed, weekend breakfast.
- Sarah from Broma Bakery’s adorable Cherry Linzer cookies – how cute are these? Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Jessica from How Sweet Eat’s Crunchy Chicken Spring Rolls w/ Blood Orange Dipping Sauce – totally craving these. Love me some spring rolls!!
- Dana from Minimalist Baker’s Greek Guacamole! Love this Mediterranean twist!
- Bev from Bev Cooks’ Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken and Swiss Sandwiches – yes, I am that person who will put ranch on everything and anything and no, I am not ashamed.
Steph from i am a food blog went to Iceland and took the most breathtaking photos I have ever seen.
Pardon the language in the title, but this post by Lily from Kale & Caramel was a really interesting read on why & how you should make the switch to a more natural beauty regimen.
These rainbow bagels are taking the world by storm, and for good reason – they’re SUPER COOL.
Ben & Jerry’s has come out with a vegan line!!! This is super exciting for both myself, but also for all my plant-based friends. So awesome. I’ve got my eyes on that Chunky Monkey.
Laura from A Beautiful Plate shared this really interesting article on Instragramming your food, and I’m not sure I know how to put my thoughts on it into words. Is Insta hurting us or helping us?! Thoughts??