I haven’t done a Wednesdays post in literally forevs and I miss it and I have sooooo many good things to share with you!
- These chai cupcakes with brown butter buttercream – absolute perfection. Love love love chai spice! And crunchy sugar.
- This kale pesto pizza – my dream pizza. Like, not even kidding. #ILOVEKALE
- These no-bake samoa macaroons – healthy girl scout cookies say WHAAAT?! I’m ready for ya. Come at me.
- These mini peanut butter oatmeal cream pies – I mean, how creamy does that filling look?!
- These bakery-style chocolate chunk muffins – PERFECTION.
- These spicy chipotle turkey burritos – going on the meal plan for dinner next week!
- This lemon chicken pasta – also going on the meal plan for dinner next week 🙂
- This orange ginger juice – sounds so refreshing and looks so gosh dang gorgeous.
- These miso white chocolate chip cookies – aren’t these the prettiest, most picture-perfect cookies ever?
- These mini raspberry scones – CUTE!
We had an AWESOME family brunch this past weekend and here’s what I made:
- these roasted strawberry & mascarpone crostini
- these bostock rolls
- these clementine cream sodas
- spinach and white cheddar frittata (I might put it on the blog??)
- fruit plate with blueberries, blackberries, pineapple, (#seasonally challenged) and clementines
I desperately need to get my hands on some of these chocolate bars ASAP.
I got a Snapchat! You can add me @thefoodwright and follow me around to the gym and the grocery store and see what I eat for breakfast and watch me make a fool of myself in the process.