Oh hey! Long time no see over in this neck of the woods. Welcome, loved ones.
- UM IT’S THE LAST DAY OF SEPTEMBER?! LIKE…WHAT?!
- Currently craving –
- Currently listening –
- Ivan & Alyosha, Scars on 45, Oh Wonder, Amber Run
- PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIE BUTTER?! Trader Joe’s, you really are heaven-sent.
- These school lunches that professional chefs pack for their kids. Dang.
- We are big chicken lovers over here & I’m always looking for new ways to cook it and different flavors to use. THIS is gonna come in serious handy!
I just realized that I have been blogging for 4 MONTHS!!! Ahhh this gig is so much fun. I’m grateful for all you invisible people that care about what I have to say – like, seriously. It kind of blows my mind that people bother to read what I write and make the recipes I create?! Say what?! On a kind of serious note, this blog has saved me in a lot of ways already. God has really been testing me in a lot of areas of my life and working with food and writing has really helped distract me and refocus my mind on how much there is to be grateful for in the present. Anyway, probably more on that later…like in tomorrow’s post 😉
Happy Wednesday, y’all! We’ve made it halfway! Almost.