Hey guys! Guess what?! Well, as you probably inferred from the title, today I have TEN 60-minute dinner recipes for you! I rounded up some of my favorite dinner recipes from the blog to hopefully help you guys if you need any assistance in meal planning ?or you’re just plain stumped as to what you should make for dinner tonight. And all of them take an hour or less to make! (Depending on your skill level in the kitchen, it could take 15 minutes less or 15 minutes more! Not a big deal).
I’m the worst dinner maker EVER (really, it’s true) and this list is totally helping me too, ha! It was fun to be reminded of how many delicious things I’ve created and then totally forgotten about. It’s crazy how much food I’ve made for this blog in the past 9 months! It’s also crazy that I’ve been blogging for that long. Where does the time go?!
1. These thyme-rubbed chicken breasts with balsamic blueberry sauce & farro. So fresh, healthy, & yummy! If you don’t have farro on hand, rice works great, too!
2. This 30-minute garlic chicken pizza. My favorite mega-fast quick pizza dough recipe plus a dreamy garlic alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, & chicken. Parmesan and crumbled bacon are also recommended toppings 🙂
3. This classic pumpkin soup. It’s seriously sooooo creamy. Perfect for a cozy night in & catching up on your favorite show (anyone else obsessed with Fixer Upper??) I love pairing this soup with these biscuits.
4. This healthier cashew chicken. One of my most popular recipes on the blog to date, and for good reason. It’s so addicting and a definitely a staple meal at our house!
5. This ancho, lentil, & eggplant chili! Such a great meatless chili recipe. Remember, don’t skimp on the toppings! Load up on all the cheese, avocado, and sour cream you can get your hands on, my friends. If you have the time, I seriously recommend making this bread to go along with it. It’s AMAZING.
6. This four-cheese chimichurri mac & cheese. Inspired by the incredible mac & cheese from our favorite local taco place, 180 Tacos, this stuff is abso-freaking-lutely delectable. Herby, cheesy, and topped with crunchy tortilla chips. In the words of Ina Garten, how bad can that be?
7. This lightened-up tomato basil soup. Serve with a leafy salad and some grilled cheese sandwiches. Boom.
8. This kale & quinoa caesar salad with homemade ciabatta croutons. One of my personal favorite recipes on the blog because, well, it’s seriously delicious and super good for you. Once you make these homemade ciabatta croutons you’ll never go back to store bought ever again! And you’ll also eat all of them before they can even reach the salad because they. are. so. yummy.
9. This mascarpone, sage, butternut squash, & chorizo manicotti. Oh my word, you guys. It’s quite the unlikely flavor combo, yet still so amazing. I think you’ll really love it!
10. Inspired by Ina’s Penne Alla Vecchia Bettola, this penne with roasted red pepper & tomato cream sauce + chicken is ALWAYS a hit, people go crazy for this pasta! It’s my go-to dish to make for when people are coming over. This one is a crockpot meal so it kinda totally breaks my hour-or-less rule but here’s my argument: after the sauce cooks in the crockpot, the rest of the dish comes together in no time, so I included it ?
As always, please do let me know if you try any of my recipes! Hearing from you guys always makes my day 🙂