^^ Just for the heck of it, Thursday night I made my favorite chocolate cupcakes with salted caramel buttercream, topped with TJ’s dark chocolate, caramel, & sea salt chocolate bar pieces. YUM. ^^
^^ I love you babe! We don’t take nearly enough pictures together. I’m trying to change that 🙂 ^^
^^ The loveliest (& seriously gigantic) pink tulips outside the Provo City Center Temple. ^^
^^ I was desperately pleading with Brig one night to go out and grab tacos because I didn’t want to make dinner. He kindly declined and asked if we could maybe get tacos another night. I agreed and continued to work on whatever I was working on at the time, and then a few minutes later he said, okay, what if we do In-N-Out? 20 minutes? HA! He knows my heart so well. ^^
^^ The most BEAUTIFUL Magnolia tree close to where I work. Isn’t it magnificent?? ^^
^^ My blog isn’t letting me turn this photo right-side-up for some reason, which I think is kind of hilarious. That boy never fails to make me laugh. ^^
^^ Ahhh spring blossoms are EVERYWHERE and it makes me ridiculously happy. I love this season so much. It’s always so worth the long, wintery wait. ^^
- finals are next week which means that we are ALMOST done with undergrad!
- we are moving in TWO WEEKS (!!!) to Texas to start “real life” and I’m ridiculously excited/totally scared.
- Utah spring weather is making me ??? right now because it’s beautifully warm and sunny.
- I got tickets for a Mat Kearney next week as a grad present to my hubs and we are seriously stoked. Also stoked because said tickets were v inexpensive.
- I found out this past week that I married a man who makes perfect boiled eggs (how did it take me this long?!) I am never boiling an egg again – that’s his territory now.